Saturday, May 02, 2009

Back to work, providing the internet


I've been having such a lovely time at home, I've been having great fun with Fe and Hannah, I've made good progress with my DIY tasks, mainly the fence and the loft. I've also caught up with some of the family and firnds. However I am now back at work and am set to be for the duration of what prommises to be a great bank holiday weekend. Though it's not all bad, my task for the next few days is to provide internet access to the deligates and staff at the FIPP World Magasine Congress here at Old Billings Gate. So it should be a failry stress free slide back into the work a day world. Now where did I put my twitter book mark?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home