Friday, May 15, 2009

450miles, 90 minutes of recording and a trip to the Pallace

Now I could happily do days like this all the time, the original plan was Tim of coastalaudio.co.uk and my self would mooch on up to Manchester catch We Will Rock You before he had to go do a little recording at the Lower Theatre Manchester for a Creative Culture and Education seminar while I walked some of the Third Year Sound Technology and Theatre Performance Technology students from LIPA. Before we headed back down the M6 for home, however Tim got called to a meeting so I got to do the whole thing on my own. Like I said i could happily do this all the time, nice little recording, and walking around talking about my work. What more could you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home