Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Will Rock You - Manchester Press Night


I was called back for one more apearance the press night where Roger Taylor and Brian May were to play the encore with the cast. I was back to help with the setting of Roger's Drum kit, a failry quick turn around as it was set on a riser that could only be put in place after one of the automation trucks had been struck. It added to the rock and roll feel.

So that's it my time on the gig is done it's been great experience I got a big kick out of PE'ing the prep and assisting Toby in Manchester. I think we worked out aside from some questionable case lables my only major error was the ommision of some 30 meter socas and allowing some 4mm to slip in. Which in my defence didn't think was too bad seen as it was my first big outing and I didn't have a lot of time to do it in.

I'm now at home getting ready for a brief trip to Belfast for Evita then I am looking forward to some quality time at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home