Thursday, February 26, 2009

We Will Rock You UK Tour 09 Prep

My my, how busy has this been then? O can't work out if it is because this is my first time out as PE, the fact that this is quite a big gig or its so last minute. It's all becoming a bit of a whirlwind and I'm worried somthing is going to fall by the way side.

That said we've flashed through all the loudspeakers lots of things are now bing cased up and tipped, Front of house is best part of the way there, the Amps are all good. There is just a fiar amount of triping to be done when the cable eventally arrives.

Oh What Fun, living my dream!

1 Comments:

Blogger CockFace said...

My my, how busy has this been then? OH I cannot work out if it is because this is my first time as a production sound engineer OR the the fact that this is quite a big gig OR the fact that it is so last minute. It's all becoming a bit of a whirlwind and I'm worried that something may fall by the way-side.

That said, we've flashed through all the loudspeakers. Lots of things are now BEING cased up & tipped. Front Of House is nearly ready and the Amp racks are all good. There is just a FAIR amount of LOOMING to be done when the cable eventually arrives.

Lots of love...
Ken, Dan & Dave xxx

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home