Friday, July 25, 2008

Providing the interet, what a cool job



Another marquee, thankfully another sunny day and this time round I think I have got the best gig yet. I am working for SurfHire.net to provide Internet access for the Press that are attending the UK Athletics London Grandprix. It's a bit different from climbing up trusses or through voids, some would say not a whole lot different to configuring modern digital mixing desks. Though you will be pleased to know that I have not managed to escape getting involved with some sort of plumbing. I've been trying to bung the drain holes on the air conditioning units, so they don't leak all over the floor. I think the phrase is Living That Dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home