Friday, May 02, 2008

That Face at the Duke of York's Theatre FIrst Preview

The First Preview went extremely well, after a fairly busy day and only one dress rehearsal the cast took to the stage to in what was a really great performance. Everything went ok no problems. We had a audible glitch from the SFX machine but we believe that to be a clocking error and has now been rectified. I must say that I am very impressed with the kit we have had from CueOne and Stage Sound Services. I have really enjoyed using the DME all be it with it’s imperfect interface. As a system it worked really well. I went this morning to check through some sound effects and put tape over the air holes in the E3’s as their bolts were missing and the movement of air was very pronounced. But That Face a great little play I recommend you go and see it. But for now I’m glad to be on the train home with the aid of my 3G mobile broadband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home