Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From Flying Cars to Flying Nannies

So to keen readers it would appear that I have not been up to much recently. Well that is kind of true, I have just spent a long weekend at home but prior to that I was in Sunderland with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. There isn’t really a lot to say about it really as Sunderland is such a dull place. The show went back in with out any major dramas, it all fitted, as that’s where the tour started years ago now. We are all looking forward to moving it to Cardiff in a month or so ass it is a much nicer place and there is so much more to do and see.
So the future looks bright for Brew the sound engineer, today I am busy at Old Billings Gate Fish Market on a job for Metro Broadcast. At the end of this week I start my first Production Sound Engineer job for a Show at the Duke of York’s Theatre London called That Face. It doesn’t look like it is going to be overly complicated but it is quite exciting. From there it’s of to Plymouth for the first part of the Mary Poppins fit up. To finish my four week whirlwind I’m of to Leckford Waitrose’s own farm for their festival, and I hope the weather is better than last year…Must remember my sunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home