Friday, July 28, 2006

Five weeks and enough scrummy food to feed an army



I have certainly learnt a thing or two about food in the past few weeks. I've seen sides of lam cut up large bits of beef chopped it to their cuts, tasted some superb fair trade citrus fruit, eaten some excellent food, and sampled some splendid whisky. Oh and had great fun all with the Waitrose Events team. It's been long very hot days but I think the sweating pays of with the extra food I've been eating. I've now been won over to the waitrose ethos, hey I now eat bananas which I never used to. There picture is of Gary Grace the butcher extraordinaire who repeatedly won the word game in the demonstrations. So he is a Superman.

Thanks to all the Waitrose team I've really enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home